Just like Mike and Dave, I am looking for a date to a wedding. Unfortunately I can't take you to Hawaii, but I can promise it will be fun all the same...
You see, the last date I took to a wedding was quite the fuddy duddy (she simply refused to dance and just sat at the table).
So now I'm here, looking for a girl who is confident and ready to have some fun.
It is September 15th at 3 up in Forest Hill, but I need to RSVP by August 18th, so hurry up and say you're in.
Now I guess I should put something in here to show I'm not a creeper...
My name is Josh. I absolutely hate talking about myself and would much prefer listening to you.
I realize that doesn't help prove that I'm not a creeper, so here are the highlights:
1. I love most music (actually I'd love to hang out and jam to Rascal Flatts soon)
2. I love most movies (though not really a fan of horror). I just saw The Lion King.
3. I don't have any tattoos because I donate blood every couple of months.
4. I own a house in Joppa. My mom lives with me because she is on disability.
5. I have epic Rock Band parties
6. I work in finance at a biotech company in Towson
7. I'm a great listener
There is more but I'm kind of tired of talking about myself already.